Charleston Association of Legal Assistants
• Membership meetings are the third Wednesday of each month. Attendees can earn CLE credits for their participation in the luncheons.
• The Holiday Party will be held Thursday, Dec. 6, at DoubleTree Inn & Suites. Please visit www.charlestonlegalassistants.org for information.
• CALA is now on Facebook. Log in to the website and enter “Charleston Association of Legal Assistants” to access the page.
Legal Staff Professionals of Greenville
• LSPG’s regular membership meetings are the third Wednesday of every month from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. at the Poinsett Club. The meetings offer educational speakers and one half-hour of CLE credit. The next meeting will be held Dec. 12 at the Poinsett Club from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. For reservations, contact Myra Culbertson at 864-239-5959 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For membership inquiries, contact Kathy Suggs at (864) 233-8888 or Kathy@theclardylawfirm.com.
• Members interested in receiving the Greenville Bar Association’s newsletter can contact Melinda Davidson at email@example.com.
S.C. Upstate Paralegal Association
• SCUPA holds its educational luncheon meetings on the second Thursday of the month at 12:30 p.m. at the Poinsett Club, 807 E. Washington St., Greenville. More information is available at www.scupa.org.
Legal Staff Professionals of South Carolina
• For LSPSC information, please contact Jan Berger at (803) 255-9314 or visit www.lspsc.org.
Legal Staff Professionals of the Lowcountry
• Regular membership meetings are on the third Monday of every month at 6 p.m., Sticky Fingers, Downtown Charleston, 235 Meeting St. The meetings offer educational speakers/webinars, one hour of CLE credit and a short business meeting. For more information, contact Gina Hall at (843) 696-3292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Staff Professionals of the Midlands
• Regular membership meeting on the second Tuesday of each month at 1 p.m., 1320 Main St., Meridian Building, 17th Floor, Columbia. A presentation by a legal education speaker will earn members a half-hour of CLE credit. A short business meeting will follow. Bring your lunch and a friend. For information, contact Jamie Early at (803) 422-6813.
Palmetto Paralegal Association
• Regular membership meetings are on the third Wednesday of each month from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
S.C. Roster Administrators
• Regular membership meetings are on the third Tuesday of each month from 1 to 2:15 p.m. at various law firms in Columbia. Visit www.scrosteradministrators.org for details coming meetings and events.