Quantcast
Home / Verdicts & Settlements / Boy’s carbon monoxide poisoning death spurs $12M settlement (access required)

Boy’s carbon monoxide poisoning death spurs $12M settlement (access required)

  When staff at a hotel in Boone “upgraded” a mother and her 11-year-old son to Room 225, they never mentioned that a couple had died in that same room a few weeks earlier, according to a lawsuit that has settled for $12 million. Nor did employees at Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza Hotel tell ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*