As a North Carolina Lawyers Weekly subscriber, you’ll not only get the “who, what and when;” you’ll also get the “why.”
- Why, for example, are two Court of Appeals judges comfortable with their unusual nicknames?
- Why might it be better to cheat on your spouse in South Carolina, rather than in North Carolina?
- Why doesn’t workers’ comp coverage stop when the employee time clock does?
More North Carolina Court of Appeals news
Call it the ‘clueless defense’
Dare County judge fails to get appeals ruling reconsidered
Already a subscriber? Log in to get the latest news. Not a subscriber yet? You’re missing out on more than just North Carolina Court of Appeals news!
In addition to North Carolina Court of Appeals news coverage, subscribers also get:
- Our daily e-mail news alert, containing case summaries and the latest news
- Full access to the website, including an online archive, dating back to 1993
- The lighter side of legal news in Sidebar