As a North Carolina Lawyers Weekly subscriber, you’ll not only get the “who, what and when;” you’ll also get the “why.”
- Why did two wrongs not make a right, or at least get a divorced man – and his retirement benefits – off the hook to pay his ex-wife?
- Why can’t a driver responsible for death by vehicle be prosecuted for manslaughter for the same death?
- Why was a trial court wrong when it concluded that the N.C. Firearms Act violates a felon’s due process rights?
More North Carolina Court of Appeals opinions
Tort/Negligence – Slander to Title – Aiding & Abetting – Restatement – Complicity – No Incitement
Tort/Negligence – Insurance – Vacant Property – Theft & Vandalism Exclusion – Contract
Domestic Relations – Parent & Child – Child Support Modification – Contempt – Court-appointed Counsel – Directed Verdict
Already a subscriber? Log in to get the latest news. Not a subscriber yet? You’re missing out on more than just North Carolina Court of Appeals opinions!
In addition to North Carolina Court of Appeals opinions coverage, subscribers also get:
- Our daily e-mail news alert, containing case summaries and the latest news
- Full access to the website, including an online archive, dating back to 1993
- The lighter side of legal news in Sidebar